UserDocumentation

Naaman Campbell naamanc2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 12:14:59 UTC 2006

As you may notice, I have replaced the UserDocumenation wiki page with
the new version.  The new UserDocumentation is a major component of
the WikiCleanupProposal and allows for further focus on the quality &
usability of the Wiki.

Pressing forward with the WikiCleanupProposal, I have also
restructured the WikiToDo page to begin calling for participation in
the cleanup.  If you are interested in working on the Wiki, please
take the time to visit https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WikiToDo and identify
areas where you can help.  I believe the current high-level setup of
the Wiki provides for a great framework for more-inclusive WikiTeam
participation in the Wiki.

Please let me know your thoughts and comments about my changes and
proposed changes..  I would be interested in having a meeting about
the Wiki, if there was sufficient interest in the subject.

(insert generic "rock" statement here)
Keep on rockin',

Naaman.