SVN commit/LP questions

Brian Burger blurdesign at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 09:44:52 UTC 2006

First of all, commits by "yh728" are actually from me, before people
start wondering...

Turns out that Launchpad thinks this is my name; it got it from my
previous email address, and I'd nearly forgotten that my LP page is
still at launchpad.net/people/yh728.

Matt - or anyone else - is there an easy way to get this LP ID changed
to something sensible (bburger, say, or madpilot) without breaking my
SVN access and everything else?

There's a "Name" box under "Edit Personal Details" in LP, which is
where the 'yh728' is, but I don't want to go changing that before I
know what the change will do to my other account details like SVN
access...

Oh, and thanks again to bhuvan for talking me through my first svn commit!

Brian/Madpilot