Ubuntu Reference Manual

Bhuvaneswaran bhuvan at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 23 17:17:47 UTC 2006

During last doc-team meeting i proposed a new document, 'Ubuntu
Reference Manual' for edgy. When i proposed this manual, all i had in
my mind were documents 'Debian Reference Manual' and 'Redhat Reference
Manual'. Please visit following links for details:

But, after going through mdke's proposal for integrating upstream
documents with current documents and changing the face of help system,
i strongly believe the content of this manual (if we create one) would
be comprised in one or more of the documents we would place in a new
help system. So, i am personally inclined towards mdke's proposal than

Any comments ?
Do you have any idea about the starting point to categorize the
documents and create the ground work to implement mdke's proposal ?
GPG: 0x7A13E5B0