RestrictedFormats

archis launchpad.roncero at dfgh.net
Tue Jun 20 21:18:55 UTC 2006

I've had a go at the RestrictedFormats page

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RestrictedFormats

I've basically shuffled things around a bit but didn't change anything
of subtance(*).

line 'cheat sheet' near the top of the page - 'How to Make Things Work in
a Hurry' ;-)

So the complexity and relative length is still there but we're also offering
three (!) different routes to approach restricted formats: a quick-n-dirty
'cheat sheet', a detailed section, and links to EasyUbuntu & Automatix as well.

Comments?

--archis

* I've moved the RealPlayer10 install section to the
 "RealPlayerInstallationMethods" page (where it joins
a few other 'installation methods'):

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RealplayerInstallationMethods

I suggest RealPlayer should have its own page for install
& setup (again), like the other media players.

Perhaps we  could just rename RealPlayerInstallationMethods to RealPlayer.