Card Readers Support Documentation

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Mon Jul 24 14:21:33 UTC 2006

I have just created HardwareSupportComponentsCardReaders on
help.ubuntu.com to begin organising the rather poor support information
for these devices. First off, have I named it correctly? I have followed
the 'convention' from
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardwareSupport section: Hardware Components

...and that's where I propose it be linked from once it's presentable.

If anyone would like to help me you're very welcome, it'll be pretty
rough as there is very little support for these devices at the moment.

Duncan
--
Linux user: 372812 | GPG key ID: 21A8C63A | http://lithgow-schmidt.dk