How about using icons on the wiki among other things

Brian Burger blurdesign at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 05:01:39 UTC 2006

On 1/24/06, Shirish Agarwal <shirishag75 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         The other thing is if we could iconify the links & have some
> screenshots to explain stuff. Sometimes a picture is worth a
>  thousand words.

Given how incredibly easy the gnome-screenshot utility makes producing
screenshots in Ubuntu, I'm still surprised at how few screenshots
there are in the wiki & (especially) in the docs.

Granted, some topic don't lend themselves to screenshots (the articles
on Apache & the other servers come to mind) but for others a
screenshot helps a lot.

The Desktop Guide in the actual docs is also in dire need of
screenshots. I'd do them, but I'm still running Breezy and have no
plans to upgrade to Dapper until after full release...

Brian/Madpilot