How about using icons on the wiki among other things

Shirish Agarwal shirishag75 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 04:49:12 UTC 2006

Hi all,
         I had been browsing the wiki using FF & WinXPSP2. Firstly can
we change the styles to have a better color than black
to show that a link has been visited. The unvisited one is brown while
the visited one is black. For color-blind or slightly insensitive
color change people it becomes harder. Maybe something can be done about
that.
        The other thing is if we could iconify the links & have some
screenshots to explain stuff. Sometimes a picture is worth a
 thousand words.
> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:51:56 +0000
> From: Ross Clark <home at rossclarkartist.co.uk>
> Subject: Introducing Myself - And what can I do?
> To: ubuntu-doc at lists.ubuntu.com
>
> Hi all,
>
> Thought I'd introduce myself as Ross Clark.  Have been using Ubuntu for
> a while now and would like to contribute.
>
> I am an artist living in Liverpool, England and have experience teaching
> teachers as well as working on all sorts of different art projects with
> a whole range of people and kids!
>
> Since I'm new here It'd be good if someone could point me in the right
> direction?  You know the sort of thing - what needs editing, adding etc.
>
> My ubuntu bits ...
> https://launchpad.net/people/work-rossclarkartist/
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Rossclarkartist
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Ross

    hi there,
               Welcome here. I'm sure you would be an asset to the
Ubuntu artwork team. [OT]A slightly upstream but
    interesting project seems to be the
http://tango-project.org/Tango_Desktop_Project a bunch of icons need to
    be there. If you can donate some time there it would make it more
useful. [/OT]
                  Hope to see your contributions sometime soon.

				    --
                             Shirish Agarwal
                          Life is a dream Enjoy it!