feedback on Desktop Guide structure

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 10 17:36:43 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've done some relatively drastic changes to the structure of the
Desktop Guide recently, and I've _nearly_ succeeded in making the "tips
and tricks" section redundant. However there are some items in there
which i can't fit nicely into any other existing category in the
preceding chapters, does anyone have any ideas on this?

Also, general feedback on the current structure of the guide would also
rock. Anything that seems out of place, or has a un-userfriendly name,
etc etc.

Also, we should also ensure that all the instructions work properly on a
Dapper install, if anyone has any time for that sort of thing, that
would be great.

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com