Partionsandbooting.xml.patch

Will Simpson linux.photo.geek at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 00:20:39 UTC 2006

On 12/24/06, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:

OK. OK.

I'll take another go at it.

It is hard to proof read and see what needs work by just looking at
the svn trunk. Is there a root menu in the trunk that can be called
with yelp so the whole tree (or a big part of it) can be surfed? I
guess I'll have to stop lookin' at the Desktop even though I've
applied the latest ubuntu-docs.deb.

--
Will Simpson
http://willsimpson.org