Referece for uncorrect url in edubuntu Frequently Asked Questions.

Sergios Tsabolov econlab at uom.gr
Mon Aug 28 19:57:57 UTC 2006

I have tried to read about the Edubuntu F.A.Q and some url  gave me the
following :

http://doc.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/edubuntu-releasenotes/C/sect1-FAQ.html

I have tried to click the url but result is not url on F.A.Q and only
local url on PC by some developer who designed this page

You can read more in-depth FAQs in the Edubuntu 6.10 FAQ Guide
<http:///usr/share/Edubuntu-docs/generic/faqguide/C/faqguide.xml> :

*http://usr/share/Edubuntu-docs/generic/faqguide/C/faqguide.xml* this
url is not exist !!!!

Thank you very much.
Regards from Greece
University of Macedonia
Economics Department
PC Lab with Double Boot  PC's WinXP & Ubuntu Dapper Drake LTS 6.06.1

P.S. This email wrote under Ubuntu Dapper Drake 6.06.1 LTS.
I am  happy to use Ubuntu on my PC here and in home!