Lulu

Milo Casagrande milo_casagrande at yahoo.it
Sun Apr 23 09:08:09 UTC 2006

Il giorno dom, 23/04/2006 alle 00.49 +0100, Matthew East ha scritto:
> On Sat, 2006-04-22 at 21:08 +0100, Matthew East wrote:
>
> > 5. PDFs - some refining still needs to be done on the pdfs, like
> > including subsection numbers and playing around a bit with the fonts.
> > Any suggestions about formatting of the pdfs, please let me know.
>
> Here is a test pdf in 6x9inches: http://mdke.org/ubuntu/desktopguide.pdf
>
> Comments about the formatting please! At some stage I'll try printing
> some of it, that will no doubt turn up some issues.

In the beginng page of a chapter (like Chapter 1. Getting Started and so
on) I think that "Chapter 1." shuold be on one line and then, on the
next line, the real title.

For impagination, chapters should start in a right page (odd number), so
it would be easy to find one.

It would be nice to have a little art work for each chapter!

My $0.02

Bye!

--
Milo Casagrande  <milo_casagrande at yahoo.it>