Lulu

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 22 23:49:26 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-04-22 at 21:08 +0100, Matthew East wrote:

> 5. PDFs - some refining still needs to be done on the pdfs, like
> including subsection numbers and playing around a bit with the fonts.
> Any suggestions about formatting of the pdfs, please let me know.

Here is a test pdf in 6x9inches: http://mdke.org/ubuntu/desktopguide.pdf

Comments about the formatting please! At some stage I'll try printing
some of it, that will no doubt turn up some issues.

Known bugs: footnotes are overlapping with the main text. I also don't
like the font in general terribly much. It is "sans-serif", I know
nothing about fonts so any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks, Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com