[branched for dapper]

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 11 21:17:18 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've made a branch for dapper. Find it, originally enough, at
https://docteam.ubuntu.com/repos/branches/dapper

So, if you are uploading packages (Daniel/Jonathan), please take from
there.

As for docs writing:

* New hotness can begin in trunk.
* Xubuntu and Edubuntu can continue in trunk.
* Any string freeze exceptions (we're expecting some on the server guide
and packaging guide) can be done in the branch, and preferably merged
into trunk at the same time, depending on what the document maintainer
prefers.
* Can someone please delete all surplus images in the kubuntu/images
directory? Some might be needed I suppose, but most of them look old and
just hog space in the package. I've nuked everything in ubuntu, and
killed a lot of other stuff elsewhere which isn't relevant to dapper.

Hope this is all clear, and I haven't buggered anything up!

Thanks, Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com