Help Translate ubuntu-docs

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 26 16:20:34 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-09-18 at 15:01 +0100, Matthew East wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 14:42 +0100, Matthew East wrote:
> > The Ubuntu Documentation Team has produced a couple of documents for
> > Ubuntu Breezy Badger which will be released in October. We would be
> > delighted if you would help to translate these documents into your
> > languages, which can be found at the following URL:
> >
> > https://launchpad.net/products/ubuntu-doc/+translations

Dear all,

This is what I hope will be my final email about problems with
translating the Ubuntu Documentation! Many translators pointed out
problems with the FAQGUIDE which were essentially that the legal
licences under which the documents are released were included in the
templates. This has now been resolved and I have just uploaded a new
template to Rosetta.

Please note that some other (very minor) changes have also been made to
the template, so please take the time to check whether any extra
translation needs to be done.

Thanks again for your continued efforts in translating this
documentation, and we hope to see as much done by the release of Breezy
as possible!

yours,

--
Matthew East