Sec: unclassified - RE: Questions on Documentation on the wiki

Stoffers, Robert LAC Robert.Stoffers at defence.gov.au
Thu Oct 27 05:41:56 UTC 2005

Well although they both come from the same repository, the two are looked at by users as different and distinct because they use completely different desktops. Perhaps when the docteam gets its own wiki Kubuntu will get a better/bigger presence on there as it won't be filled with developer stuff etc and will be more controlled.

--
Robert Stoffers
Author/Maintainer - Ubuntu FAQ Guide/Starter Guide