improving scope of (Ubuntu) documentation for Dapper

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 10:01:34 UTC 2005

First, whenever possible, check upstream progress on the GNOME user
guide. A lot of work will be saved instead of writing from scratch.

For a 5 year server support release, a server deployment admin guide
seems to be more appropriate here in my opinion.

It would be nice to incorporate existing work on the user guide to the
starter guide. I was at a local college today and some commented that
its more of a transition guide rather than a starter guide.

Jerome Gotangco
jgotangco at ubuntu.com | jgotangco at gmail.com
Mobile: +639196555242
GPG: 0xA97B69A0