outstanding issues with building html faqguide

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 21 11:00:11 UTC 2005

* couple of xincludes at the end (licences) which don't work. I'm not
sure why, as they work in the xml, and the doc validates. the error is:

No template matches xi:include in book.
No template matches xi:include in book.

* Revhistory is still at the top of the page. I haven't been successful
in installing docbook 1.69 so that the fix as suggested by Claude and
implemented by Sean will work. If there is a way to sort this out with
docbook 1.68, I don't know about it, so if we don't sort this issue out
then I am just going to have to move it by editing the html file
directly. Having it at the top of the index is just plain ugly.

Any ideas welcome

Matt

mdke at ubuntu.com