Conversion of Quicktour to Docbook

Sean Wheller sean at inwords.co.za
Fri Oct 21 05:15:42 UTC 2005

On Friday 21 October 2005 04:59, Jerome Gotangco wrote:
> Threads like these could have been avoided if you announced this
> earlier. Let's not do another communication breakdown episode for
> Dapper.

And have a thousand objections and debates about something so trivial. Kinda
feel like I am farting against thunder sometimes.

If there is one thing people should already know about me it is that I have
been from the start and always will be, here to build. I know some feel that
splitting kubuntu from the repository is not building, but from my
perspective it is when the project may see more contributions as a result
--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author
sean at inwords.co.za