Sec: Unclassified - New contributions without docbook

Matt Kirchhoff mek at somnonym.org
Tue Oct 18 02:47:44 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 12:35 +1000, Stoffers, Robert LAC wrote:
> I'd just like to add an idea of mine to that if I may:
> what if we accepted new document contributions done on the Ubuntu wiki

Again from a newbie's perspective: great idea! This would also be *very*
helpful for those who don't want to work on the DocTeam but would like
to occasionally write docs. There's really no reason to burden someone
with yet another markup language if they want to contribute once or
twice a year.

On a related note, has anyone played much with Conglomerate? I know it's
still in early development, but it might be useful for those who don't
want to tag docs by hand...

--
Matt Kirchhoff