Sec: Unclassified - Getting our WIP into Dapper Drake

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sat Nov 26 10:31:24 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-11-26 at 08:32 +0530, Bhuvaneswaran wrote:
> > About Ubuntu (html and xml)
> > Desktop Starter Guide (xml)
> > Server Starter Guide (xml)
>
> How about considering the following documents ?
>
> * QuickTour (html & xml)

I don't really think that Quicktour is intended to be included in the
distribution. It's an online marketing document. However, we can include
it later if the team thinks it would be a good idea.

> * Destkop Starter Guide (html)
> * Server Starter Guide (html)

I've thought about this: it's a good idea to include html I think, and
in the case of the Server guide it's going to be essential. I'll work on
getting these in the packaging too.

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com