Proposal to use meinproc for Kubuntu

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Wed Nov 23 19:16:42 UTC 2005

I would prefer not to settle with what is the easiest to do but what is the
best and most professional thing to do.

I don't know enough about DocBook iself to start arguing about the different
tools we can use but shouldn't we do what is closest to what happens
upstream so any docs we create at this level could be pushed upstream if
they apply there.  (For example the Adept Guide)