Let's get some Kubuntu Docs on help.ubuntu.com

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sun Nov 13 02:17:54 UTC 2005

It is rather late but I had a look at some of the Kubuntu make targets
in the Breezy Branch this evening. I've found the correct stylesheet to
use in order to make a web-ready version of the documents, so we can now
build decent looking docs with the correct stylesheet and upload them to
help.ubuntu.com.

I've made an "About Kubuntu" web target (kak-web), and will upload that.
What other documents were released with Breezy and are stable to be
uploaded to the help server?

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com