New Doc for Kubuntu -- KQuicktour -- Marketing Team?

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Fri Nov 4 04:17:24 UTC 2005

Riddel and I were talking on #kubuntu-devel today about the new quicktour.
We would like to use the doc as well to highlight and draw more attention to
Kubuntu as well.  On my local copy I have created /trunk/kde/kquicktour and
will be commiting it in the morning so more people can work on it if the
would like.

Also at one time I thought the Marketing team might be working on this and
would hope they could work as well on the kquicktour.

Have a great night,

Jonathan