Wiki documents

Corey Burger corey.burger at gmail.com
Wed May 11 22:55:03 UTC 2005

There are a number of proposals to do things with the wiki after the transition.

Basically, it boils down to this: We have docs in the wiki that are
best left on the web, like the RootSudo one. These docs are accessed
daily by the forums and the people on #ubuntu.

So we have two choices for those docs:

1. Move them to the static content area of ubuntu.com
2. Apply a no-move, no-delete ACL to them.

I like the second, as it allows continued editing but makes certain
that the don't move.

Now, any docs that we do this to must basically be vetted be more than
one person as good and at a good, descriptive name.

Thoughts?

Corey