UBUNTU KDE

Stoos, Ralph Ralph.Stoos at XEROX.COM
Wed May 11 18:26:45 UTC 2005

All,

Made a Ubuntu CD form a friend today and whipped up a document to show
him how to add KDE to it through Synaptic.  It is in Openoffice format
and contains graphics.  If this doesn't exist anywhere yet (or will
change with Breezy) I could massage it into text easily and use it as a
first guinea pig to learn on.  It may never see light of screen but,
maybe somebody could review and make sure it is done correctly.

Have lots of disk drives and several computers so I can load (or reload)
Breezy (or update with Synaptic) daily, hourly, nightly or whenever.

Regards,

Ralph