A tale of two wikis

Andrew Zajac arzajac at gmail.com
Wed May 11 16:34:55 UTC 2005

So the point would be to shift the work of organising all the
documentation from an automated content management system (portal) to
a published-by-humans wiki which draws from a draft wiki, right?  This
is to the _the_ consolidated source of documentation for ubuntu?

Ubuntuforums members, mailing list members and IRC users can all draw
from and contribute to such a document?