Another IRC meeting? Suggest agenda items here.

matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com
Thu May 5 08:34:59 UTC 2005

> Or to put it another way, suggest agenda items here (in as much detail
> as you can, including the goal -- ie what we need to decide on).

1. http://udu.wiki.ubuntu.com/WikiTransitionPlan

I've been communicating a little bit with Jane and Henrik on this, but as
yet its unsure how we can help. goal of discussion: whether we can help,
whether there are any further problems we might foresee that are not on that
page.

2. http://udu.wiki.ubuntu.com/LanguagePackRoadmap

Documentation is not mentioned there. Its been mooted that eventually at
least the translations would ideally go in there, and this would allow them
to go directly in from Rosetta. However it would be logical for the English
versions to go into the english language packs. goal of discussion: whether
its desirable that documentation goes into the language packs, and if so
what difficulties there would be.

Lemme know if these are not acceptable.

I will be away until Tuesday on holiday ;)

Matt