Another IRC meeting? Suggest agenda items here.

Mary Gardiner mary-sounder at puzzling.org
Thu May 5 02:34:31 UTC 2005

Hey folks,

Especially since UDU is over and since the Breezy schedule is now
availalbe (although note that it's a draft), is there need for another
doc-team IRC meeting?

Or to put it another way, suggest agenda items here (in as much detail
as you can, including the goal -- ie what we need to decide on). If
there's a number of items, we will have an IRC meeting, or even two or
three.

As best I can recall, outstanding items at the last meeting were:

 - status of DocTeamWebPortal, probably needs to be followed up with
   Canonical re development effort

 - decision about whether QA should be improved and if so, how it can be
   improved. (This should probably have a mailing list thread first so
   that people can canvass the options prior to any meeting)

-Mary