the wiki FrontPage discussion rolls on

Bradley Coleman whorush at comcast.net
Tue May 3 15:17:52 UTC 2005

morgan, when you say

involvement --Matthew East, Tue, 03 May 2005 00:42:23 +0100

Yes I agree completely: i think that this page is an important one in
this respect: although it is off-wiki, it does in fact list basically
ALL the ways to get involved in the Ubuntu project. Perhaps it can be
ported to our wiki and kept up to date, amended to make it more user
friendly. However as it is I think it is already a good start, to be
linked in prominent parts of the wiki.

which page are you talking about?

its a good point though.  the best way to suck newbies in is through
tasks that are easy to understand and do.  perhaps a separate heading of
brain dead projects for newbies on WikiToDo?

btw, i have beef on the java page, where should i post that.  i'd love
to do it myself, but i havent even figured out how to install it yet.
it put it in documents that need more work on WikiToDo.   was that
right?