the wiki FrontPage discussion rolls on

Morgan Tocker tocker at gmail.com
Tue May 3 12:00:00 UTC 2005

After a little bit more thought.  Media people are lazy.  Also, they
might not show the most stunning parts of ubuntu if you gave them the
opportunity to use their own screenshots.  Is this the wrong thread to
suggest a section of the website like: http://www.apple.com/pr/ ?

I can think of showing a high quality version of the logo (+ correct
usage).  Suggested screenshots for usage in publications.  Some
terminology we suggest (I know part of that is work in progress).  Out
of curiosity would ubuntulinux.org or ubuntu.com be the preferred
advertised url?

I don't mind putting my hand up for the work if people like the idea.