Fixing images in release-notes

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Mon Mar 21 01:35:31 UTC 2005

On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 06:35:49PM +1100, Nick Loeve wrote:

> Hey Enrico (and others),
> To make images viewable while editing the release notes, and in the
> released package, is this possible?
> >2. Move Release Notes to their own folder and update the image paths.
> >Enrico will have to update the packaging stuff. this way images will be
> >visible while editing and in the package.
> I can update the documents Enrico, i just wanted to know if package
> changes are doable at this point in time.

I'm upgrading the packaging system: I committed the upgrades, it should
be ok.

However, make imglist puts random text instead of imagenames in
build/releasenotes-list.txt: that needs to be fixed in order to have the
images installed in the right place.

As soon as that's fixed, let me know and I'll make an upload of the new
package.

Ciao,

Enrico

--