Review wanted

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Wed Mar 16 14:49:54 UTC 2005

Great document so far, I just have two comments so far.  Note I am not a
grammer expert, just reading the doc and it did not sound good at these
two points.

There are two points where you are talking about choosing the desktop
manager, whether gdm or kdm and state: "Selected either GDM or KDM then
OK."
I think this should be "Select either GDM or KDM and then OK"

It sounds better, but once again I'm no grammer expert.

Jonathan
> Hello team
>
> I am looking for reviewers on the document "Installing KDE for Ubuntu."
>
> Source can be checked out from
> https://docteam.ubuntu.com/repos/branches/froud/kubuntu
>
> For easy reading a HTML version has been uploaded to
> http://www.inwords.co.za/kubuntu/inst/desktop-install.html
>
> All manner of edits welcome. Patches welcome.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Sean Wheller
> Technical Author