Marking docs in wiki per release

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Tue Mar 15 17:28:09 UTC 2005

This crosscuts other organization schemes like User/Developer docs. How
will you handle this ?

We could represent this with multiple parents. I think this confuses
readers though. Not sure.

We could use hierarchy for the the most important organizing principle -
release, audience, or whatever - and represent secondary aspects another
way. Eg by adding WikiBadges (category markers) or using choosing page
names (Hoary*, Warty*).

Before too long I hope we'll have real faceted browsing which will be
another option. This is basically like category badges but handled in a
more organized way.