Docteam meeting next thursday (2005-03-10) 17.00UTC

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Tue Mar 8 15:10:57 UTC 2005

On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 11:53:14PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:

> I've been merging together the various timeframes I received, and
> everyone who replied seems to be around between 17.00 and 20.00UTC.
> I've picked 17.00-18.00.
> I've made a wiki page about the meeting here:
> http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/DocumentationTeamMeeting20050310
> Please add topics to the agenda at will.  I'll also link the agenda
> minutes from there, when I'll have them ready.

Hello again.  It appears that Sean Wheller forgot he had important
business during the time we are looking at.

Since not too many people replied compared to the people in the list, I
need to know if people didn't reply because they will come, or if they
didn't because they won't come.

If there are many people who didn't reply because they cannot come, we
can still reschedule the meeting, maybe during the week-end.  Say,
saturday, 22:00UTC to 23:00UTC, which should catch most of the people in
the list still awake.

Please answer me, in list or in private, telling me if you prefer the
current scheduling or the one I've just proposed.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>