new member

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Tue Mar 8 03:14:59 UTC 2005

Computers were teh first thing that got unpacked after thebed got setup of
course :).  Just got internet backup, had to re-wrire most of the phone
lines in the house cause they arepieces of junk.

I have one Windows 2000 Advanced Server running my network @ home, one
Debian (sarge) box running as a server, one older pentium II running Ubuntu,
and finally a laptop from work :)