Wiki

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 08:03:19 UTC 2005

Corey Burger wrote:

> That being said, Mediawiki runs one of the 100 largest sites in the
> world (either by traffic or size). I seriously doubt they are going to
> let a security issue slip by them.

the use of a piece of software on a high-visible site doesn't necessarily
equal high security. (think of past web servers produced by Microsoft...)

But with that said, Mediawiki is something in use in enough high-visibility
sites that  I personally think that the main factor deciding to use it or not
shouldn't PHP security, but if Mediawiki is something  we want or not as an
application for the Ubnutu Community.

But it is not our decision, and the time as now past to make or influence that
decision.

--
Daniel Robitaille