possible documentation viewer?

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 3 18:28:17 UTC 2005

<quote who="Sean Wheller">

> > We can use CSS in Yelp.
>
> Why not?

You should probably re-parse that.

> I am happy to hear that you will start this ball rolling with upstream.
> However, does this mean that we must stay with the current problems just
> because they are only now awakening to the needs. I don'tthink we should.

Sean, you are a docbook geek. You live and breathe it. You see great import
in issues that do not necessarily matter to the most common use cases. The
same can be said of the first round of distributed version control hackers
(cf. tla).

Meanwhile, we can get a heck of a lot done with what we've got, which is
pretty good already. We know it will improve over time, as we determine new
use cases and improve our communication with upstream.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

    Markets are what you sell bubbly health drinks, fluorescent blow up
                furniture and mobile phone ring melodies to.