Web sites for docteam

David Giard swe3tdave at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 10:06:44 UTC 2005

Could it be possible to use DocBookWiki? http://doc-book.sourceforge.net/

Description from Freshmeat.net:
DocBookWiki can display and edit DocBook documents online. It can
display several documents at once (a list of books), and each of them
can be in several languages. Editing can be done in several modes (like
text, HTML, XML, etc.), but the basic format is always DocBook (XML).
Each document can be converted automatically into other formats for
downloading. All the history of modifications is kept in CVS, and any
previous versions of a document can be recovered.

I think it would be a lot more easy for translation in the wiki.. And
also more easy for the user, they will probably only need to select
there language first.

However this is still in beta, but maybe we can find some developpers
that would like to help complete this project(DocBookWiki)?