Re-specing the Quick Guide

Matthew East matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com
Fri Jul 22 02:29:57 UTC 2005

I quite like the QuickGuide as it is personally (there are the
releasenotes for new stuff, changelog etc).

However I'm not gonna get excited about it :)

Best thing IMO is for those interested in doing the work for it to get
heads together in irc and work out a respec. Maybe we can do the
spadework in a docteam meeting. IRC for certain things is invaluable :)

Same applies to the FAQguide, and I think rob, burgs and matt g are
gonna get together on that, which is really cool.

sorry for curtness of language... falling asleep...

zzzzzzzzz