Re-specing the Quick Guide

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 02:26:01 UTC 2005

On 7/21/05, Corey Burger <corey.burger at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I was speaking with Jdub a while back he mentioned that there had
> been a mistake in communication regarding the quick guide. It was only
> supposed to showcase the *new* applications in Hoary, not all of them.
>
> Thus I propose to do exactly that for Breezy.

Hmm..where are we going to put the *old* apps then? In User Guide?

If we put only *new* apps in Quick Guide (QG) it becomes a detailed
changelog. I agree on not putting all the apps in the QG, but it
should contain guides, not app showcases to make it a help page rather
than a book/article. A re-spec is acceptable for me.

Jerome