deleting wiki pages

Matthew East matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com
Thu Jul 21 02:41:00 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Just a reminder to everyone: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not delete or move
wiki pages without confirming that the page has no backlinks: to do so
will leave broken links around the wiki.

Before deleting a page, it is essential to check for backlinks by
clicking on the page title and then fixing the links.

I've noticed that a lot of pages are getting deleted recently and I've
already found a broken link on the UserDocumentation page :-( so that's
what prompted me to send out this plea!!

Matt