Harnassing the Gnome User Guide for our document

Matthew east matthew.east.ubuntu at breathe.com
Fri Jul 1 22:57:57 UTC 2005

George,

On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 15:55 +1000, George Deka wrote:

> I  think we should we working on bringing the gnome user guide up to
> scratch, and then from there make the ubuntu changes.
> No point doing a vendor drop just yet, considering they are quite out
> of date

I'm sure that we'd all be delighted if you help out on brining the gnome
user guide up to scratch. However my feeling is that the team does not
have the personnel that we can take on this project: we have lots of
projects that we have undertaken as it is right now, and we have to make
sure those are done properly before we take on other stuff IMHO.

Matt