Harnassing the Gnome User Guide for our document

Sean Wheller sean at inwords.co.za
Fri Jul 1 06:53:37 UTC 2005

On Friday 01 July 2005 08:46, Sean Wheller wrote:
> Other than that, piece of cake, providing that people make a team decision
> to adopt the above methods ;-)

Sorry one more issue. If using XInclude/XPointer docs must be transformed from
xml to xml before people at i18n can work on them. Otherwise, they will get
pot files with large sections missing :-)

If we do an xml to xml then they will get all the text. In all likelihood the
lang specific version of the en doc are already translated upstream, so the
translation of those i18n sections may be a waster.

decisions, decisions.
--
Sean Wheller
Technical Author