Ubuntu Magazine

Troy Williams troywill1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 15:24:05 UTC 2005

On Saturday August 6 2005 7:28 am, zarul shahrin wrote:
> Hai All,
>
>  I'm looking for people who are interested in joining our Ubuntu
> Magazine Team. For now, I won't be able to pay for your articles etc.
> But then, I promise when we manage to get sponsors or something, all
> the authors will be given commission for their works.I'm also looking
> for a printing company in europe or US. If you know any of the
> companies that can  to do the printing job and can offer us a good
> price, please email me.

http://www.copycraft.com/magazines.html

I know nothing about magazine printing/production, so I don't know if these
prices are good or not, but this is a Texas company that I am aware of that
does magazine printing...I am sure there are many more.

-taw
--
Troy Williams
GPG Key: 1024D/FACE63E3 2005-04-20 Troy Williams (Gmail Account Key)