Ubuntu doc imports spec

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Fri Apr 29 01:38:36 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-29 at 10:27 +1000, Mary Gardiner wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 29, 2005, Matthew east wrote:
> > I have no clue if anything has been discussed at UDU for this process:
> > the current system is that described on
> > http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/DocteamStepByStepl18n
>
> It doesn't look from the UDU schedule like that BoF has been scheduled
> yet. However, it does seem to be awaiting scheduling, and so I expect
> that a spec will be developed. Whether we'll need to review it I don't
> know, but we can't if it's in the Launchpad wiki.

We don't have scheduled yet the specific BOF about documentation, but we
have talked about it a bit in some of the other BOFs related to Rosetta,
specially the http://udu.wiki.ubuntu.com/LanguagePackRoadmap one, seems
like we could integrate without too much pain the documentation updates
like we do with language packs into Ubuntu.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Ubuntu Hoary (PowerPC)  => http://www.ubuntulinux.org