Maybe FAQs aren't very useful

whorush at comcast.net whorush at comcast.net
Tue Apr 19 04:58:31 UTC 2005

again, sorry to keep making new threads, but this will continue till i fix my whole setup tomorrow.

i started a new page for the discussion with a proposed hierarchy thats also in this email...
https://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/ProposedHierarchy

here's how i'm think of this...  this includes some of ari's categories.

how to do stuff...
	play multimedia
		movies
		music
	share files
	print
	graphics
	install programs that don't ship with ubuntu

how is this?  topics to add?  think this is way off?  anything?

if we do this, won't it involve a total reorganization of the site?  its a bit more than just adding a page to the wiki, it would involve getting rid of a bunch too?