Maybe FAQs aren't very useful

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Tue Apr 19 02:33:02 UTC 2005

+1 to this.  When I was looking for an issue w/ Warty when I first started
using Ubuntu, I turned not to the documentation but to the Wiki and also my
favorit tool: google, which linked back to the Wiki.  Search: ubuntu
problems w/ mp3 playback   Search:  ubuntu setting up nvidia drivers and
then I found the correct spot on the wiki.  Maybe we are trying to hard to
recreate the wheel?

To be honest, I didn't read the quickguide until I started working w/ the
doc group.  Everything else I found on the web.