quickguide-pt

João Cruz jalrnc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 02:37:34 UTC 2005

Cool, thanks. By the way, Rosetta looks good but I noticed the
AboutUbuntu and ReleaseNotes still show an empty translation for
Portuguese, even though they have been fully translated, checked in
with subversion, and included in hoary.

Maybe we should upload the translated -pt.po files (about-ubuntu and
release-notes) into Rosetta for consistency? And specially given that
we will probably start using Rosetta for future modifications of these
documents. I don't think I have permissions to upload those .po files,
is there someone around to do it?

Thanks again,
João

--