Survey of Ubuntu Users [long]

Mary Gardiner mary-sounder at puzzling.org
Mon Apr 18 04:53:31 UTC 2005

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005, Jerome Gotangco wrote:
> Mary,
>
> Let's take the opportunity to have this accomplished at least this
> during UDU. I'm in this team for the long haul anyway so I think this
> is a good step.

I don't know if there's a Community Council meeting pending, or whether
one is being held at UDU. The Community Council webpages are all still
advertising the last meeting on the 13th April.

However, UDU would be a good opportunity to get to know enough of the
existing community to be able to satisfy the Community Council's
requirements for membership.

People wanting to become members should make a wiki page about
themselves giving some background and an overview of existing
contributions to Ubuntu...

-Mary