Recent changes to Ubuntu

Nick Loeve ubuntu at trickie.org
Thu Apr 7 04:56:22 UTC 2005

Mary Gardiner wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 07, 2005, Jerome Gotangco wrote:
>
>>It should be two way as well; the developers have someone that
>>interfaces to the general docteam and the docteam has one to represent
>>the general consensus of team to the devels. This is sort of
>>exchanging progress reports per project milestone so both teams are
>>reading the same reports.
>

> I'd like this too, if possible, but it requires two volunteers rather
> than one. If there are no dev people willing to do this, I'd rather have
> one person from the docteam than no interfaces at all :)
>
> -Mary

I think that we may have trouble getting a dev rep to carry this process
 through, especially at a time like now, when they are flat out.

If noone else wants to then i can do it... I also think we should not
hit them right now, as they are all flat out, and we don't want our
cries to be missed or ignored :)

Cheers
trickie (Nick Loeve)